4th Grade Supply List 2017-18
4th Grade Basic Supplies Needed:
- 2 pair of headphones or earbuds in a baggie with student name (very important for Chromebook use)
- Pencil pouch (big enough to hold 5 pencils and erasers) - (NO BOXES)
- 48 #2 Pencils (yellow) - (no mechanical pencils)
- 1 pack of pencil top erasers
- 1 large pink eraser
- 8, 10, or 12 pack of colored pencils OR fine tip markers
- 4 glue sticks
- 1 Scissors
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 1 pack of baby/lysol wipes
- 1 box of plastic bags (snack, sandwich, quart, gallon)
- 2 packs of wide ruled notebook paper
- 4 plastic folder with pockets and prongs
- 1 composition notebook
- 1 highlighter
Individual teacher required supplies in addition to above:
Backer (Art): Pack of pencils, Small pack of colored pencils, Box of tissues
Stieglitz (Music): Donations of Pencils, Boxes of Tissues and Gallon size ziploc bags are appreciated.
Stieglitz (Choir): 1 inch 3-ring binder with clear pocket in front and inside pockets. Donations of Pencils and Boxes of Tissues are appreciated.
Arbitter (Core + More): 1 Inch 3-Ring Binder with clear pocket on the front! (For Success Binder),
Pack of Dividers (For Success Binder), Tissues-Donations are appreciated.